Sunday, October 11, 2009

Attendance

Hi I'm here to address the problem of the attendance, recently attendance have been dwindling, and i hate to say that there has been a lot of problems caused by it.

I suppose those who attended the combined practice this few weeks would understand. Constant irritation to Zheng Lao Shi as there is no full attendance, and progress has been slow due to that.

For Your Info, we have only left with 3 weeks of practices left, so do come. I do not appreciate people rejecting my calls, does anyone like that? Working is definitely not a valid excuse. School Or Work? Decide yourself.

I don't mean to sound harsh but i'm quite irritated by the fact that due to your irresponsibility those who come on a regular basis is being reprimanded. I would not want you to regret for your current actions as it will affect the overall performance of Musical Vairations at SCH.

Set Bs, I understand that you are practising hard, but for certain technical skills, it is possible to correct them if you practise, conscious of your own faults, and try to correct them. I suppose you all know your current weaknesses, unable to play the full potential of the cello and etc.

Thus, I would really your appreciate your cooperation with us.

P.S. REPLY TO MY TEXT MESSAGES, I TEXT FOR A REASON, LIKE I SAID BEFORE TEXTING IS DUE TO THE URGENCY OF THE MATTER

Esmond

No comments: